Verizon Security Suite
theDC

Is anybody else having problems with VSS? About every 6 weeks or so, my anti virus just disappears. And when it is there,it usually pays no attention to the scheduled scans. It stops and starts whenever it wants to. When it was free,there wasn`t much to complain about,but now that I`m paying for it,it makes me mad! I hate using the live chat. I hate the wait on the phone for tech support. But every 6 weeks,I find myself doing one or the other. Am I the only one with this problem? It`s getting to the point that I am really considering switching to satellite internet or something. I am getting so tired of Verizon`s crap!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Security Suite
VZ_Kim
Contributor - Level 2

Hi theDC, I'm sorry Viss is giving you problems. I can do screensharing to troubleshoot the issue with you if you are willing. If you can send me a personal message including the name on your account, your address and verizon phone # or contact #, I can access your acct and contact you.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Security Suite
pkoicetr

hi,

by checking my task manager i found a process called ScanningProcess.exe with a description: kaspersky AV scanner. this process is taking lot of memory more than 170,000 K. Smiley Surprised

my question to the verizon rep is: is kaspersky part of rdialpoint that's providing the verizon internet security suite??? if not why the file is located in C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Internet Security Suite\Kav.?

thanks

0 Likes