Switch Account

Verizon Technician never showed up on scheduled date.

Verizon Technician never showed up on scheduled date.

Contributor BSIEBERT
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(507 Views)

Good Evening,

I recently signed up for Verizon High Speed Internet (DSL). I chose to do a self install and installed the router and connected the line. I was scheduled for a technician to activate my line yesterday. The technician failed to show. I spoke with numerous people from verizon yesterday and got the run around. Basically told me the technician was supposed to show up today.

Today came and gone. Technician failed to show up again today. Spoke to verizon, got the same answers.

How is this possible?

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks,

--Brian

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 2
(487 Views)
Hi BSIEBERT,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.