Verizon can't figure out my problem? Seriously?
stanbowling123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would of thought that as big as a company Verizon is, they'd figure out my problem by now but NO! My Verizon High Speed Internet just drops out no where. On my modem, the internet and DSL lights keep dropping. Sometimes it varies with the time between each drop but it's annoying. Verizon has basically replaced all my equipment and changed my line out back but it still is going down.

This Sunday, it will be a month since this started. Several times people have come out to try to figure out the problem but nothing. If Verizon seriously thinks that I'm going to stay with them with this crap connection then they're sadly mistaken.

I wanted to insert many other words but I've calmed down.

Re: Verizon can't figure out my problem? Seriously?
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Jdcell
Enthusiast - Level 2
Had same problem for 2 years but they came out last week ran a line from my router straight to box on outside of house. And problem fixed. Didn't shut off once since they did that. I'm very happy used to have to reset router 5 times a day at least The tech that came out said something I think he called it noise in my phone wiring in the house was causing it
jerryd11

I have a westell 7500 and have been complaining to Verizon for months.  It keeps dropping access to the net and it's a pain to have to keep calling to try and get it fixed.   Most of the time I get someone who can't speak English and I waste an hour of my time and noting gets resolved.  It's sad Verizon cares so little about their customers but they are a good advertisement for Comcast.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service. You can also schedule a repair. Here is the link: http://www.verizon.com/repair

You can also find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue: http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

@jerryd1 wrote:

I have a westell 7500 and have been complaining to Verizon for months.  It keeps dropping access to the net and it's a pain to have to keep calling to try and get it fixed.   Most of the time I get someone who can't speak English and I waste an hour of my time and noting gets resolved.  It's sad Verizon cares so little about their customers but they are a good advertisement for Comcast.

0 Likes