Verizon customer sevice,tech support, on site techs, All illusionary
Disturbd1

After my 7th evening on the phone with the supposed customer support for a total of 16hrs total on the phone with them for the last week, my issue is still unresolved. talked to three different people at tech support about 10-15 min apart. each one asked the exact same questions about my problem at which time, i was given three different solutions. FGunny how all three just stretch this joke out longer. How does one not see notes from the last tech support person? perhaps herein lies the problem. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND VERIZON HSI TO MY WORST ENEMY. It took almost two months to get my speed to par when i first ordered it. They finally figured it out (i think there was outside help) and it lasted till two wires came off in the nib box. tech came after a week, hooked them back up and internet was fine...FOR AN HOUR. Then speed started dropping. Within an hour i was down to 1.7mbps. im subscribed to 7 supposedly upgradeable to to ten for free. HAHAHAHAHA, good one, they cant get it back to seven. So anyway, next day, another tech comes, this time with a new router as they said that was the problem. replaced it, tried it, almost up to six mbps. One hour later, yep you guessed it, back to 1.7. ive been told router had to i.p address, noise in the line, router is bad.. you name it, Ive heard it from these jokers. they play the whole lie and keep you happy for a minute game. ive been told, no GUARANTEED it would be fixed the next day or 3 days, or whenever. its not new technology or anything, whats so hard about that for a buisness richer than god, cant get the one thing right that makes them an internet co.. Their lack of knowledge is bleedeing every subscriber dry. they are not educated enough about it, the CONTANTLY lie. i had a tech tell me tonight i oprdered a speed upgtrade 2 min after tellin me i had the highest alreeady. So which one is it? They certainly dont know.  In closing, VERIZON IS HORRIBLE FOR JUST ABOUT ALL THEY OFFER  like isaid its the most horrible experience Ive EVER has w customer support, sales, andeveryone  else just about.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon customer sevice,tech support, on site techs, All illusionary
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BillE420,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes