Verizon information in the even of Internet outage
Monteverdi

Verizon says that in the event of an outage to go online and check status.  What is the matter with the people who make up these messages?  How can one go online to check status if one cannot go online?  And please don't say use your smartphone, because that assumes everyone has a smartphone.

I'd rather get no advice at all than advice that is this dumb.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon information in the even of Internet outage
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Monteverdi wrote:

Verizon says that in the event of an outage to go online and check status.  What is the matter with the people who make up these messages?  How can one go online to check status if one cannot go online?  And please don't say use your smartphone, because that assumes everyone has a smartphone.

You can still call a friend with Internet, or call Verizon's support system, where a message will be played if an outage is known for your area.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon information in the even of Internet outage
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Monteverdi wrote:

You can still call a friend with Internet, or call Verizon's support system, where a message will be played if an outage is known for your area.

0 Likes