Verizon not adding any more DSL customers in our area
bovineyard

I recently tried to get a second line of DSL at our house, and VZ is saying it is not available in our area, even though I already have DSL service. I also tried through DSL Extreme, and at first they said I qualified, but then later emailed me back: "Unfortunately DSL is not available for new activation at this time. The Verizon central office is closed and not accepting new orders. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Looks like customer service issues with the Frontier buyout are already starting......

We are located in Lawton MI, a small town near Kalamazoo.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon not adding any more DSL customers in our area
absbug
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone who thinks government is incompetent should try to get a repair or change of service from Verizon. It is much easier to get ANY government service than to get this corporation to provide what we pay the big bucks for! And I am SO tired of trying to make sense to a person in the Philippines who is reading from a manual and has no idea what I am talking about. Not to mention the time spent with the robot lady every time I need to talk to someone.

I am close to switching to cable, and am definitely planning to dump all verizon mobile phones ASAP. Verizon is as bad as Halliburton. At least they don't run any oil wells!

0 Likes