Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
This is a FYI post just to let folks know of some of Verizon's practices.
A few days ago, Verizon "crammed" my account by adding two products I never ordered: Verizon Unlimited Games + Starz Play Pak and Security and Backup Bundle. Took me three phone calls to cancel these products. I subsequently filed a formal complaint with the FCC and sent a complaint letter to Verizon. Of course, i will not pay any charges associated with these products.
Note that one must call 800-567-6789 to handle this type of problem. The regular Verizon residential services number does not deal with DSL billing.
So a word to the wise. Check your Verizon email often -- that is how I found out about this scam.
because when you put that CD in your computer and follow the onscreen prompts, im pretty sure there is a check box that you either click or unclick that orders the games/starz package. If you just did it as fast as possible without actually reading what you are clicking, then you may have inadvertantly signed yourself up for it.
I never used the Verizon CD -- just downloaded the software. Also, I was not even using my computer the day that Verizon illegally ordered these two products for my account. I just happened to check my Verizon email two days after the event which is how I discovered the cramming.
My general opinion of Verizon: I like their DSL product - high marks. But Verizon service is terrible. Their DSL folks in India are not very knowledgable. Unfortuantely I have no choice - there is no other DSL in my location.