Verizon's FREE Technical support and PAID technical support
jonesan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since I signed up with Verizon about last year, I have seen my web space use going up without being able to figure it out.

It was a lot easier to use another service just for uploading images. But because I enjoy doing puzzles, I looked once more on the details of my webspace monitor. In the list are file names, trellix data, back ups, files subdirectories, files downloads subdirectories and a lot more. Does Verizon really expect me to contact PAID technical support instead of FREE technical support. And what is the difference anyway?????????????

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's FREE Technical support and PAID technical support
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Verizon's FREE technical support is trained to handle Verizon-specific issues. Issues with the modem/router, Verizon's webmail, general connectivity issues, etc.

Verizon's PAID technical support is for things that are not "Verizon" issues. Issues with your pc, 3rd party software, etc.

Whether or not you should be helped by the free support depends on your issue.

Regardless of what part of Verizon's support should handle your issue, there are some very knowledgeable people here on the forums that might be able to help you out if you give a bit more information about what you're trying to accomplish. 🙂