Verizon why?
VerizonDoesThis

Dear Verizon guys,

It has been 9 months since I am having internet problems.  29 Phone calls to Verizon (according to your own internal count), over 100 hours on phone, 6 dispatch guys came and left because they were unqualified or had no clues why they were sent when the problem was way above their pay grade, god alone know how many tickets have been called.  But problem remain unsolved.  What do I do now?  I can not even call the 800 number because just no one knows how to fix the problem.  End result always is well foreman has to call me and they open the ticket.  The forman just never calls - absolutely and closes the ticket.  And that is it.  Problem remains unsolved.  The foreman is under illusion that as he/she is overbooked he/she can ignore the customers who they can not help and just ignore them. 800 number guys and their supervisors tells me there is nothing they can do if foreman does not call me. 

So verizon charges me but can not give me the internet service?  Not asking for something special? 

What would you guys feel if a lawyer charges you the fees but says can not find a solution to your case or doctor keeps calling you back but never solves the problem. 

Where do I go in verizon for help now? 

Vishal

0 Likes
Re: Verizon why?
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VerizonDoesThis,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes