VerizonRes.FrontierComm.**bleep**
RONSTO69

Here's one for you. In 2005 I signed on with Verizon Res. & Verizon DSL & used it to connect to my AOL. Done deal, worked great,,, until Frontier Comm's took over. DOHH. Now, Verizon Wireless has disowned anything "residential", unless you are completely wireless. **bleep**?? I'm in No Idaho. Great place to live,,,,, except everything really wireless is  freakin non existent. NO SUPPORT.  NO ACCESS TO WI-FI @ home. Thats right. I can get WI-FI anywhere in Idaho, EXCEPT MY HOUSE.  HELLO.   has anybody experienced the same dilema??                     Great hunting and fishing though, but alot of boneheads. :):)

0 Likes
Re: VerizonRes.FrontierComm.**bleep**
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did Verizon ever supply you with a Wireless router when you were connected? If not, just go pick up a router for $20 and connect it to the DSL service you currently get with Frontier. Then you've got Wi-Fi at your home. Don't even bother asking Verizon as they won't be able to do much for you, and Frontier, don't even bother asking them as you'll probably get a $7 modem rental fee added to your bill a month, if it isn't already there.

0 Likes