Very slow internet (Dekalb county Indiana)
bigben
I am having problems with my internet speed. on thursday my internet connection speed was over 1000kbs but when i came home friday night my connection speed was only 168kbs. this has been going on for three days now. My modem is a westell 7500. if anyone could provide insight on why this has happened so suddenly it would be greatly appreciated. also we had some storms go though here and I was also wondering if that could be a reason for the rapid slowdown.  
0 Likes
Re: Very slow internet (Blair county PA)
Remsee
Same problem here in blair county, PA. Storms went through it seems and connection slowed. I was at around 1000kbs normal which is my plan and then bam 400kbs is the best I can do. Can't do anything productive. Any answers?
0 Likes
Re: Very slow internet (Dekalb county Indiana)
Kronic

I too am experiencing this exact same issue, storms on Thursday, extremely slower internet since Friday (Normal download is up to 768kbps..use to get atleast 124kbps, now I can barely achieve 37kbps). This is in Central Florida. Called customer service on two different occasions was told, after tests, to call another number to have someone come out and check the line. Once I called the other number (in both cases) I was told right away that there is no issue and no service is needed.

It's working slower than usual and goes out every few minutes when it's raining.

Not sure what to do - last time i had a phone line issue it took a letter to Corporate to get it resolved...

0 Likes