Voice Wing
andymatt
I can't believe this company! I tried to order the Voip service "Voice Wing" on line. I kept getting an error message "Invalid City" . After 4 attemps I got a message that the site was no longer available. I called Customer service and was advised to use IE as the browser..Same problem. I called again and they said they would forward the error notation to the appropriate dept...but they couldn't take orders over the phone. I used the support chat feature and was told Verizon no longer offers the "Voice Wing" service.... Can you hear me now?   "What's wrong with you"
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice Wing
HelpDesk
Enthusiast - Level 3

HI ANYMATT,

I can understand your situaion.

You can call on this number:-800-505-6495, Option 3 and get the appropriate answer for VOICE-WING.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
HelpDesk
Enthusiast - Level 3

HI ANYMATT,

I can understand your situaion.

You can call on this number:-800-505-6495, Option 3 and get the appropriate answer for VOICE-WING.

Thanks!

0 Likes
andymatt

I called the 800 # you gave me must be deja vu got the same runaround. Said they've been having problems with the Voice Wing Service for a while now.

Forget I signed up with Comcast

0 Likes
Scott
hom do I call about activating voicemail as part of the new callassistant  program???
0 Likes
HelpDesk
Enthusiast - Level 3

HI amdy matt.

Sorry for inconvinence,Unfortunetly Verizon has stoopped offering Vioce Wing services lately.

It would soon resume in a week or two.You can stay updated after inquiries with 800-505-6495 or mail at voicewingsupport@verizon.com.

Thanks

Message Edited by HelpDesk on 12-15-2008 10:30 PM
Message Edited by HelpDesk on 12-15-2008 10:31 PM
0 Likes
HelpDesk
Enthusiast - Level 3

HI Andy matt.

Sorry for inconvenience,Unfortunetly Verizon has stopped offering Voice Wing services lately.

It would soon resume in a week or Two. You can stay updated after inquiries with 800-505-6495 or voicewingsupport@verizon.com.

Thanks

0 Likes
Scott
Ok Thanks for responses. I'll wait a while and try next year
0 Likes