Switch Account

Voice Wing

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 7
(9,301 Views)
I can't believe this company! I tried to order the Voip service "Voice Wing" on line. I kept getting an error message "Invalid City" . After 4 attemps I got a message that the site was no longer available. I called Customer service and was advised to use IE as the browser..Same problem. I called again and they said they would forward the error notation to the appropriate dept...but they couldn't take orders over the phone. I used the support chat feature and was told Verizon no longer offers the "Voice Wing" service.... Can you hear me now?   "What's wrong with you"
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 2 of 7
(9,239 Views)

HI ANYMATT,

I can understand your situaion.

You can call on this number:-800-505-6495, Option 3 and get the appropriate answer for VOICE-WING.

Thanks!

Thanks
Helpdesk
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 3 of 7
(9,215 Views)

I called the 800 # you gave me must be deja vu got the same runaround. Said they've been having problems with the Voice Wing Service for a while now.

Forget I signed up with Comcast

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 4 of 7
(9,153 Views)
hom do I call about activating voicemail as part of the new callassistant  program???
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 5 of 7
(8,506 Views)

HI amdy matt.

Sorry for inconvinence,Unfortunetly Verizon has stoopped offering Vioce Wing services lately.

It would soon resume in a week or two.You can stay updated after inquiries with 800-505-6495 or mail at voicewingsupport@verizon.com.

Thanks

Message Edited by HelpDesk on 12-15-2008 10:30 PM
Message Edited by HelpDesk on 12-15-2008 10:31 PM
Thanks
Helpdesk
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 6 of 7
(8,498 Views)

HI Andy matt.

Sorry for inconvenience,Unfortunetly Verizon has stopped offering Voice Wing services lately.

It would soon resume in a week or Two. You can stay updated after inquiries with 800-505-6495 or voicewingsupport@verizon.com.

Thanks

Thanks
Helpdesk
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 7 of 7
(8,490 Views)
Ok Thanks for responses. I'll wait a while and try next year
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.