WHY IS DSL TECH SUPPORT ANY THING BUT SUPPORT AND A REAL JOKE
SIXCHRISTIES

Why is it that I call tech support for the last 4 months for a problem and their answer is conjestion deal with it and don't miss a payment.

How can it be conjestion?  I pay for 1.1mbps/.35 mbps and get .05mbps download/.1mbpsupload no matter what time of day it is.  At 6pm,11pm,2am,3am 5am still the same, yes i got up that ealy just to see what the speed was.  So is tech support saying these people never sleep and eveyone is always online.  After 4month and 2 tech visiting and 2 new modems last with wifi, all they have to say is "stop calling, it is conjestion, deal with it and call customer service and they may give you a discount for the really horrible service you are gettting of .05mbps download/.1mbps upload.  With tech support like that why would you want to stay with them.  Still waiting to see if they ever do anything to fix this problem but looking more like i may have to switch to someone else if i want to get better than .05/.1.  Guess could switch to dial-up with verizon, would be faster than what i am getting with DSL.

0 Likes