Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I recived a new modem to replace my old 6100,my old one had 5 lights This new one (6100g) has 3 lights a internet ,data, and dsl light.Now I'm aware that when a light is flashing it means data is flowing through and or it's connecting.So why is it that the data light blinks non stop when the dsl and internet lights remain solid.I even detatched the ethernet cord and the data light was still blinking non stop is this normal? I can't imagine why it would be this active even when not in use.I can conncet to th internet but it seems alot slower than with my old modem.Also Im using a new pc with vista so im not sure if that has anyting to do with it.
#3 Is the IP Address on your computer the same or different from the IP Address as shown at http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ?
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.