Switch Account

Why can't I see all my "Sent" messages in webmail?

Why can't I see all my "Sent" messages in webmail?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(8,902 Views)

I've gone to My Settings/Mail/Save Sent Messages numerous times and have selected the radio button "save".  Yet, when I go to look at my sent mail in webmail I can only see some of the sent messages.  I think it may be the ones sent via webmail and does not include messages sent from my verizon email account hard-wired at home (DSL).  I'm using Windows Mail on a Vista computer.

How can I configure my account to see ALL sent messages when using webmail?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 3
(8,892 Views)

Any mail you send from a pop3 client will not appear in your webmail Sent folder. If you want all of your sent messages to appear in webmail, then you have to send all of your messages from webmail.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(8,885 Views)

Okay.  I'm assuming that my Windows Mail is a POP3 client and that's the reason I can't see email sent from there.  Seems like a weakness inthe system, though, given that  there likely are many users with POP3 clients.

Thanks for your reply.  I'll now just forget about seeing sent mail on the www.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.