Wifi so bad I have to use my phone data to load this site
Matimouse

I've been with Verizon for barely 2 months now and I already want to drop their services. 

The first week I had connections issues and they sent a technician to come fix it and whoo! It connected finally and they left. 

The next day I noticed how bad and extremely slow the connection is. I went through the trouble shooting process 3 times and it never got better. I've tried calling and have got nothing back.

I can't open a simple snapchat on my wifi, I can't post to Facebook, I cant even load this site on my wifi I have to use phone data or wait 20 mins for a picture to fail loading multiple times. 

I got Verizon cause the prices are a lot better than any other local competitors but now I'm regretting this decision if this doesn't get fixed soon.

0 Likes
Re: Wifi so bad I have to use my phone data to load this site
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Matimouse,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes