Switch Account

**bleep** NO DSL SERVICE IN QUEENS,NY. no warnings

**bleep** NO DSL SERVICE IN QUEENS,NY. no warnings

Contributor xXxgreygh0stxXx
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(1,442 Views)

**bleep** NO DSL SERVICE IN QUEENS,NY. Last night it keeped dropping conectivity right now NOTHING! Why doesn't verizon tell its customers what's going on. Is verizon in some way linked to the PSN NETWORK! I HATE THIS right now. Tweet something an email a phone call. {please keep your posts courteous}

2 REPLIES 2
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
(1,341 Views)

Hello xXxgreygh0stxXx,

I am sorry you experienced a loss of internet and would like to look into this for you.  Are you presently out of service?  I have sent you a private message to acquire more information.

Thank you

Mike_VZ
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms of Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 3 of 3
(1,337 Views)

Just checking to see if the service is still out.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.