Switch Account

can i or not

Contributor Clover19
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(365 Views)

Hello , recently u got a letter in the mail stating that I could now get highspeed internet at my home(not just one of the mass mails but one with my address and such but the Verizon web site said i couldn't . so i called last week and asked and a verry kind lady told me that i can but somthing about full lines or somthing like that . So i called again today and was told no some im pretty lost i was wondering if anyone could help me under stand whats going on and what they mean by full lines

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 2
(325 Views)

By Full Lines, it means Verizon's DSLAMs (the equipment that generates a usable DSL signal on your line) are at capacity and cannot accept new connections. When this happens, Verizon either needs to install more capacity or they need to wait for a current customer to cancel before signing you up. Don't count on them expanding capacity, especially if you live in a FiOS area, but keep checking in with them until you are greenlit for an order.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.