email attachment problem

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

email attachment problem

Message 1 of 5
(1,240 Views)

I have Windows Vista 32 bit and am using IE 9 for Verizon Yahoo email.  When I try to attach a file to an email, I get an IE error message and it closes the email.  I tried uninstalling IE9 and going back to IE8 but still had the problem.  I reinstalled IE9 and still have the problem.  Has anyone else seen this, and/or can suggest a  fix?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: email attachment problem

Message 2 of 5
(1,223 Views)

Hi Barry -- Have you tried using a different broswer like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome?

Karl
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 2 of 5
(1,224 Views)

Hi Barry -- Have you tried using a different broswer like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome?

Karl
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 3 of 5
(1,213 Views)

What is the error message you are getting?

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(1,204 Views)

Installed Google Chrome and it seems to have fixed the problem.  Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(1,163 Views)

I've been having the same problem attaching documents with Firefox. I finally sent a large file for free through YouSendIt.com. Take a look. It's free unless you want special services.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.