email format change
2desert

Can't view my email full window unless a link saying "can't view this email?", "click here"  is included. This is just since Verizon changed to the "new and improved" format. I had no problems before that. Who are the genuises behind changing something that works in to something that doesn't. Is this what's wrong with America right now??

0 Likes
Re: email format change
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello 2desert,

Does this happen all the time? You should have the option to switch from classic view to the new version and vice versa if you are providsioned for that. What browser are you using? Once you click here are you able to see your emails? Please PM me if you still need assistance.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: email format change
Bond0071

You geniuses changed my setting to the "new and improved" view without asking me. Now change it back to "classic view" or I will cancel my service.

It takes 3 times as long to send an email to several people because of the new system. I can't even open some of the attachments.

I have tried to change the view, but there is no option thatI can find.

Bond007

0 Likes