1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Re: firmware for 2750B

Message 3 of 5
(22,171 Views)

I am no FW expert but I would not use FW unless it was updated by verizon. If you are having issues maybe you could try getting a modem upgrade (When I went from a Westell 6100 to a 7500 there was no charge and I gained wireless capability).

If a forum member gives an answer you like, please give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem. Thanks !!!
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Fix-for-Missing-Inbox-sent-folders-etc-with-Internet-Explorer-11/m-p/647399

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 2 of 5
(22,183 Views)
I found this the other day looking for a firmware update. Haven't downloaded and installed it, but I will in the next few days and post back here is the link... http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/FIRMWARE/D-Link/D-Link-DSL-2750B-revB1-Router-Firmware-202EU.shtml. I have the same modem and my last update states Feb 2012.
Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Message 3 of 5
(22,172 Views)

I am no FW expert but I would not use FW unless it was updated by verizon. If you are having issues maybe you could try getting a modem upgrade (When I went from a Westell 6100 to a 7500 there was no charge and I gained wireless capability).

If a forum member gives an answer you like, please give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem. Thanks !!!
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Fix-for-Missing-Inbox-sent-folders-etc-with-Internet-Explorer-11/m-p/647399

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 4 of 5
(22,110 Views)
The modem was a different D-Link DSL2750B also. I didn't look close enough. Sorry. I called VZ to check first before I didn't any update. I ended up buying an Actiontec. My uploads increased and were more stable then the D-Link was. Better wifi signal to.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(18,651 Views)

I have researched many sites for the D-link 2750 from Verizon.It is their router with their encryption installed.I would NOT reccomend any update from any sources other than Verizon...Just my 2 cents..!!...Smiley Wink

Larry....

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.