Switch Account

high speed internet not so high

high speed internet not so high

Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 1 of 5
(875 Views)

my download speed is 0.94... so im not even getting the 1mbps Im paying for. online verizon tech said its in the range... I dont think so, Im paying for 1mbps which is not much in the first place, and Im not even getting that. he suggested I upgraded.

wow why didnt I think of that? is he willing to pay for it? didn't think so. that suggestion was no help. im lucky I can afford what I have.

I think I should be getting the 1mbps Im paying for and not any less... call me crazy.

I dont understand how you can call 1mbps high speed internet.

4 REPLIES 4
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 2 of 5
(863 Views)

I think its up to 1 MBPS that´s why it varies.. do you have FiOS available?

Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 3 of 5
(838 Views)

lol 1 mbps is not even high speed internet from the start lol, verizon fail

Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 4 of 5
(823 Views)

yep I have fios. just cant afford it. and I agree, 1mbps is a joke calling that high speed internet. thats my point. lol

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 5 of 5
(702 Views)

@macgig wrote:

yep I have fios. just cant afford it. and I agree, 1mbps is a joke calling that high speed internet. thats my point. lol

their is something called HSI migrator and the 15/5 with FDV starts at 59.99 I believe... if you can afford that call customer service or wait for the telemarketer call!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.