Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hi I am having an issue with my iphone 4S I can see my network however when I try to connect it ask me for a password. I have the password for the router and the wpa2 key however when I enter any of these it wont connect. So I figured that it was due to encryption on my router when you go to admin login page and type the password for each actual letter typed it types three. So for a 8 letter password there is like 24 spaces used and I can login fin however when I type the same 8 letters into my iphone it only types 8 letters I feel this is the issue I have the verizon424wr router how should I proceed to solve the issue
Are you trying to use the same password you use for logging into the router's Administration page at http://192.168.1.1/ to connect to your Wi-Fi connection? Unless you've set the router up like that the WPA2 key and your Administration key are entirely different, and it is best if they are kept different as well.
If you do need to see your WPA2 key and you are able to get into the router's Administration page without an issue, most of the time you can get it by visiting the Wireless Settings. Sometimes you'll simply need to go to the Advanced Wireles settings page, click on the text labeled "WPA2" and then retrieve your key, or set a new one from there.