Re: internet speeds issue when live streaming on twitch with xbox 360 due to router
kgould01

its actually more than 60 bucks for me because i am an existing customer. i have been a customer for 13 years.  i already tried that before i left and that price is for new customers. i was only paying like 100 bucks a month but the price went up to 150 a month and i just couldnt afford it. also good luck with comcast customer service. lol

0 Likes
Re: internet speeds issue when live streaming on twitch with xbox 360 due to router
TrustMe1

well i was just told the price for 59.99 will go up next year( may ) 15 bucks, so 75 bucks. and after the second year it will be total 108. i just hope they stay at 108, which they told me they could, btw its 25mpbs im getting for 108 after 2 years.  with the phone.

honestly its the best deal imo, seeing how there's no fios or anything else in the area. so after 2 years i just hope it stays at 108 lol. good luck again though 🙂 i guess in the future when you move or get the chance to move somewhere else, get fios if you can. 🙂  peace

ps. also just check every internet provider you can, call of them lol and see whats avaible. 🙂

0 Likes
kgould01

i would also like to know why i dont get these:

3.1 - 7

Mbps Download
768 Kbps Upload

7.1 - 15

Mbps Download
1 Mbps Upload

0 Likes
TrustMe1

Well i already explain the reasons why, you can also view my old threads . Bascailly verizion is lying . remember i said for the past 6 years we had 2.84 speed right, and all this time we could of had what we had for the past 3 weeks which is 5.34, but verizion kept saying we could only get 2.84, but after talking to them over and over again and kept pressing them, someone said we could get 7mpbs to 15mpbs, so we made a order for high speed upgrade( KEEP IN MIND WE ALREADY HAD HIGH SPEED ENHANCED, BUT ONLY GOT 2.84 LOL), to 7mpbs to 15mpbs and someone supposely had did that, but we still wasn't getting that. So after calling for the 18th time, someone said we could get more speed, so for some odd reason they said they had to limit our speed for testing to 5mpbs, so for the past 3 weeks we were getting 5.35mpbs, but the office told us were are close to them so we can get 7mbps to 15mpbs, but when we call back or get a tech guy in our area, they said we couldn't get it, so later that night i call again and they said we can.

do you see a pattern here? lies and more lies and people who have no idea what is going on.

So I'm just going to assume and I know I'm right about this, any DSL user can get up to 7mpbs to 15mpbs, but just like someone else said on the forums, verizion is on purpose holding back speeds. its really shameful.

We get cable comcast tomororw man and if you seen my recent thread today, verizion turn down our speed from 5.35mpbs to 3.1 mpbs lol, which i'm getting right now. There was no reason for them to do that, but this is the second time within the past 2 years they did it. My advice man, move on. DSL users for verizion are screwed. fios might be better im assuming, but fios isn't avaible anywhere, so again if you can move away from dsl verizion as soon as possible.

This is my official last post, turning off our verizion servers in a few hours.

peace and take care.

0 Likes
kgould01

i called today and canceled my internet for tomorrow. 

0 Likes