Switch Account

messages suddenly gone from inbox

messages suddenly gone from inbox

Highlighted
Contributor monabarbera
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(5,839 Views)

all of a sudden pages of emails are gone from my inbox on business.verizon.net.  outlook is set up to "leave messages on the server."  all i did differently today was add an email signature and change settings to show 50 emails per page instead of 10.  what happened?????

thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(5,777 Views)

Hello monabarbera...sounds like something definitely changed in your settings, maybe a rule was set up inadvertently (i.e.Spam)?  In your settings you said  "Leave a copy of messages on server" is checked, could that have been checked accidentally and saved?  Were any of these  emails over 30 days old? because we do have a retention policy as well.

If the emails are no longer on our server, then they have been deleted due to user deletion, retention, or they were removed off of our server by a mail client.

Constance
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.