Switch Account

msn premium butterfly disappeared

msn premium butterfly disappeared

Contributor cem
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(5,751 Views)

Sorry Im a newbie and first posted this message in the wrong forum area. Would really appreciate some advice.

I noticed some other people have had this problem but I don't know if anyone has solved the problem. My msn premium software is gone and replaced with window internet explorer and windows live for email. My software just is gone,at first I just could not use it the screen box was green, it had a message error 58. I just can not use it and can not download the program anywhere. Does anyone know where I can download it. I am using a Dell inspiron and I kept on resetting my computer back to an earlier date. It is all screwed up. I can't even use my CD/DVD. I don't know what to do. I lost 41/2 years of bookmarks and all my email because I had it saved on the computer not on msn. I don't know maybe it is still on my computer, but how do I get to it? Does anyone know how I could get back 4 1/2 years of emails all in folders on my computer and all my bookmarks using the msn premium software. I don't have the software and don't know how I can get it. Please someone, any suggestions. I really don't like this new browser but could survive if I could at least get all my folders of email and bookmarks would be nice too.  I do seem to have the contacts, so at least I have that, thank God. Any suggestions would be great.

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor MamaKitty
Contributor
Message 2 of 3
(5,674 Views)
Try going to http://www.msn.com/ and go to hotmail and sign in as usual.
Highlighted
Contributor cem
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(5,655 Views)
Thanks, all I get are the new folders, the original ones I had for almost 5 years are gone.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.