my internet is like dial up
kathybrews

About a month ago suddenly our high speed internet was like a dial up so we called Verizon - they walked my husband through several test over the phone and it did not fix the problem so they sent out a technician - He re-ran a line from the box to our modem-seemed to work then a couple of hours later back to slow - he came back ran some test talked to the main office for a long time trying to resolve the issue - still not fix - he came back the next day and ran some more test and talked to the main office - the main office was telling him there was some type of problem on their end and they would fix it and to not run a test for 24 hours - ok - still did not work - my husband called verizon and requested a new technician since the original one said he has no idea what the problem is and why it is not working properly.  So we got a new technician he came out and changed our modem - we had to wait 24 hours - still not working properly - so he changed the modem again - waited another 24 hours - still not working properly - so two more technicians came out - they said the main office is working on it again and we need to give it time - so about three days go by and still we have the slowest internet ever - my husband called and asked to speak to a supervisor that we were tired of nobody being able to fix the problem - he said to hang tight he is working with the main office to fix the problem - then about 4 hours later he called and said there is nothing more he can do and we need to find a new internet provider - he suggested if we want good interenet service we need to find someone else???? Really - our internet has worked just fine for years - no problem with anything and suddenly a month ago - I cannot even open my AOL mail - it takes up to three minutes just for the screen to load - I cannot play any games on Facebook because they will not load - and it is not just my computer - it is also my husbands laptop and my ipad???  What happened to my service a month ago that changed everything and why can't anyone figure out the problem - and why in the world would the supervisor tell us to find another internet provider????

0 Likes