no internet
ronbon2
Enthusiast - Level 3

My internet connection will not open. Occasionally it will but will but  not delete. Mostly I get error signs. I spent the obligatory hour trying to, and eventually got a technician. After seeing all of my problems while sharing, he putting me on hold to find someone who might know what the problem is, the result is- nothing. Move along, nothing to see here, we'll call when you can recieve e-mail again. Good thing nothing I do on the web is very important, I can turn on my radio if I need any information.

0 Likes
No internet
ronbon2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now verizon opens, e-mails come up. can't open, send or do anything. Anybody have any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: no internet
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Press Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard to reload the e-mail page you're having a problem with, and also try using another browser to see if the problem goes away.

0 Likes
ronbon2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Control and f5 pushed together did not allow me to delete a message

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

The combination I supplied is to completely reload the page ignoring your browser cache. Sorry for not explaining what that does.

Have you tried using another browser, such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, or even Internet Explorer (if you're not using it already) to see if the same problem occurs?

0 Likes