one week and still no tech for install of internet
davidfitz

i recieved this modem one week ago. it was supposed to be set up last thursday and it was not. i called that night to find out whats going on and was told that since it was late that i would get a call in the morning. recieved no call and had to go out for a bit for a quick interview. recieved a message from a tech speaking that he was at my home. i triede to call him back to get him to cpome back when i would get home(30 Min). i was told that i needed to call verizon. i called them when i returned home was on the phone for 2 hour with a person that refused to resolve the issue.i then recived a call durring the weekend asking to reschedule which i called them back. I WAS PROMMISED an 8 am appointment for the install. 830 am monday i called to find out when the tech was going to arrive and was told no appoinment was on reccord. this did not make me happy. i then recieved a message from the resolution department ad was told that some one was goin to be here by 115. i left for work at 220 pm and no tech. when i arrived at work i recieved another message . this time from the technician saying that he was going to be here soon. i then called again to reschedule for today. the rep tole me that a tech would be here an tole that she talked to a person at the dispatch department. so here is where today comes in. i again called verizon at 315 and tacked to a person and he had me on hold while he talked to dispatch. he asked me to check to see if i had a dial tone. i did not. he then asked me to wait just a few seconds while he tried to get some one to come here. he then came back on the line and told me that they could come here in the morning and it would be there first job. he then guarenteed me thast they would be here first thing. i then decided to talk to some one in chat about getting some comps for the trouble. this person could not care less about what happened. the last thing i told this incompitant person is that ther must be someone here at 815am or i will be calling back extremely angry.

0 Likes
Re: one week and still no tech for install of internet
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: one week and still no tech for install of internet
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello davidfitz,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with your services or ever need help with anything else please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes