Switch Account

service down since sunday morning, wrong. zipcode 11209.

service down since sunday morning, wrong. zipcode 11209.

Contributor leo81486
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(576 Views)

i can't conect to the internet at all, my morden since not getting any signals from the line, n when i call , they told me ,not getting any signal from the central office to the morden, so the guy told me ,to wait on the phone, n he will call central office n he left me for 2 **bleep** hours. than i caled again, a lady offer me a tech on may 5, but still not getting any answer of what's really going on.

so Dear Verizon , please tell ur customer the **bleep** Truth.. if u guys really have something going down ,go ahead n tell me the true, instead of throwing me around the Bull**bleep** lies..

2 REPLIES 2
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
(492 Views)

Sorry for your frustrations. I have sent you a private message.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Contributor leo81486
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(438 Views)

not helping at all..

still not connection, it's been 6 days..

it's time for others now..

**bleep** verizon

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.