slow dial-up
pizza
Enthusiast - Level 1

hi gang.   like everyone else slow dial-up seems to be a big issue.  I wonder if verizon really cares , or because of the low advertised price sucked us into this mess anyway. some of u claim verizon solved your problems, how long is that going to last?   DO u think the people who started this business really cares , wih all the money they're making off us?  Money goes to some peoples heads ,then they make u think they care .Iwonder if they're going to ever up-grade . i'm going to try to find a way to talk to the directors , to solve this problem. At first they won't listen, but i'm gonna keep pushing til they do .hat? u think i won't get anywhere ...huh watch and see...

Re: slow dial-up
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Slow dial up.  Isnt that rather redundant? Dial up is slow, it will never be fast. If you want fast, you want DSL, CABLE, or FIOS (in order from slowest to fastest). But there is really nothing you can do to make dial up fast.

xxHopefulxx
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well you know that's easy to say because you probably live in an area where that has been an issue, but when u live a bit outside of town and they don't offer DSL or anything so you are forced to get Dial-up so then what do you do?

0 Likes
phinney5350
Contributor - Level 1

Dail up is never fast enough. How about a wireless plan from your cell provider? Cheaper & faster!

0 Likes