technician never showed up to install internet
Vlad78

i had a bizzare expirience with Verizion. A month ago i moved to an appartment next door. I call Verizon to move internet, very nice guy showed up, install, re-route cables, everything works. A day later i am receiving e-mail "sorry we missed your appointment", i am like "ok that must be mistake". Two weeks later - internet and tv are gone. I am calling Verizion spending like an hour on the phone they can't find my account number and generally it seems they are not aware that i am their customer last two years and the end, they say "we send to you a tech he will fix everything. they give me time and date"  - two weeks later, no new equipment mailed to me and no one is commimng, no news from Verizion. Bassically during these i could switch to another provider already. 

0 Likes
Re: technician never showed up to install internet
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Vlad78,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes