verizon hook up
debtom1

I ordered my Verizon internet on Sept 9 th 2013 and they told me they would be here between 8 and 12 am. At 11:15 they called and said they cant come today due to heavy workload! I took of work because they said someone needed to be here. This is ridiculous!!!!!! They said someone will be there tomorrow but guess what no one will be home! I need my internet! Why do they have workloads that they can't keep! They owe me a days pay because I had to take off. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they of course were in a meeting. Asked to have someone call me back and they said they don't call back!! Never met a company with this bad customer service! I said I was going to cancel and she was ok with that and offered to transfer me to disconnect! Verizon must have no fears about losing customers! My person said that the computer in dispatch won't let her change anything!! Well that is bull**bleep** because they changed my status to not coming with no problem!!! Who do I need to see about this???? I want my internet today!! Guess what Verizon pay overtime then if you are so busy and stop **bleep** off the customers!

0 Likes
Re: verizon hook up
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi debtom,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: verizon hook up
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed your case. Make a new thread anytime you need assistance.

Thanks,

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes