Switch Account

verizon website unable to order dsl service

verizon website unable to order dsl service

Contributor will3000
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(544 Views)

When I tried to order new DSL from verizon.com after logined my verizon landline account,

verizon.com webpage came up error message, " we are sorry, we are unable to continue your order this time. Please try again later, or contact our local business center."

I contacted their local business center, they offered me higer price, and told me they can't match their website price.

I tried a few days with different computer. Got same error message.  contact their web support, they did not know what caused.

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor Kon
Contributor
Message 2 of 3
(534 Views)

I just posted the same thread about this. I always got that message. For an IT company this is an embarrassing problem.

The only thing I can think of is that they're doing a bait and switch so that you will call them.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor Lujah
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(515 Views)

I got that all the time. So I see it's not just me now. I think it only works for new customers. Even just if you want to upgrade you'll have to call in.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.