warning verizon is screwing over ppl who got grand fatherd into new plans
josh60
Enthusiast - Level 1
One morning verizon just turned off my internet for no reason. But they say to reactivate it i have to join a new plan. I was paying 32 dollars for 3mb internet but now i would have to pay twice that to get my speed back. I made all my payments on time and have been a loyal customer but they decide to try and force me to pay more for internet. This is a warning to all u out there verizon doesnt care about u and willdo this to u as well
Re: warning verizon is screwing over ppl who got grand fatherd into new plans
annono1

I was enrolled in DSL guaranteed to remain at $19.99 for as long as I didn't change service.  I recently got notice of a $5 automatic price increase.  When I spoke with customer representative Karen, she questioned the existence of such a guarantee and told me to fax the agreement.  I resisted, not having fax available, and she became testy.  I asked for her supervisor who she said was not available other than by call-back.  I requested call-back.

Garcia called within a couple of hours.  She had a similar reaction but was not as testy.  She asked me to mail a copy of the contract to 65 Frankiin St office, Buffalo.  I sent with the observation, "It is troubling to me that you guarantee a fixed price for life and then change it.  It's further troubling that you place the onus on the customer to correct your mistakes."

It has been two weeks since I sent the documents.  There has been no response from Verizon.  I tried find "live chat" on the web site with no success.  This seemed the most logical way to find an answer. 

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

annono,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

annono,

We are glad we were able to resolve this for you.  Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Tonya D.

0 Likes