what caused the formatting of my website's articles to become distorted?
MIKE7772
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had my website going and it looked fine for a number of days (using a hosting agent other than Verizon).  But now the formatting is all messed up.  Some words in my website's articles have become much larger than they were (and some are much smaller than they were).   I think the problem is due to my very recently having added JavaScript to most of the pages of my website (for the purpose of getting real-time site-analytics).  I'm positive that I added the JavaScript precisely as directed, but the script was much longer than the site-analytics instructions indicated that it normally is.  Have you heard of this happening before?
The only OTHER thing I did recently was to create a sitemap using the hosting agent's tools to do so.  Perhaps that's the cause of the problems, but I think the JavaScript is the more likely culprit.  What do you think?
Thanks very much for your help!
Mike

0 Likes
Re: what caused the formatting of my website's articles to become distorted?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds about right, if the JavaScript is defining a font and displays text and the code is not closed off properly from the rest of the page code.

Without seeing an example page, or some screenshots it's hard to say what may be broken.