Re: Cameras Not Recording -- ANOTHER FREEKING DUPLICATE AFTER ERROR MESSAGE ABOUT HTML CODE!!!!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Joe13,

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Cameras Not Recording -- ANOTHER FREEKING DUPLICATE AFTER ERROR MESSAGE ABOUT HTML CODE!!!!
Joe1311

Any idea when someone will be contcting me, it's been  couple days and I still haven't heard anything from anyone at verizon?

-Joe

0 Likes
twkennedy55

The system in theory is pretty cool.. in reality I think it bascially sucks.  Ok the Dimmers work fine... But Camera's?  OH MY GOD.. horrible... Get activity logs saying they are recording... no media to view at all.... just really lame...... tried a reboot... repower.. everything...... and as i type this.. i see that the AUTOSAVE Time on the post says 8:20.... its 11:20.. another issue with the system... TIMESTAMPS NO GOOD....   

0 Likes
twkennedy55

OH and there aint no way i would hook up the thermostat......... i can hear my pipes freezing now... 

0 Likes