Switch Account

Cameras Not Recording -- ANOTHER FREEKING DUPLICATE AFTER ERROR MESSAGE ABOUT HTML CODE!!!!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Cameras Not Recording -- ANOTHER FREEKING DUPLICATE AFTER ERROR MESSAGE ABOUT HTML CODE!!!!

Message 11 of 14
(729 Views)

Joe13,

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Cameras Not Recording -- ANOTHER FREEKING DUPLICATE AFTER ERROR MESSAGE ABOUT HTML CODE!!!!

Message 12 of 14
(718 Views)

Any idea when someone will be contcting me, it's been  couple days and I still haven't heard anything from anyone at verizon?

-Joe

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 13 of 14
(701 Views)

The system in theory is pretty cool.. in reality I think it bascially sucks.  Ok the Dimmers work fine... But Camera's?  OH MY GOD.. horrible... Get activity logs saying they are recording... no media to view at all.... just really lame...... tried a reboot... repower.. everything...... and as i type this.. i see that the AUTOSAVE Time on the post says 8:20.... its 11:20.. another issue with the system... TIMESTAMPS NO GOOD....   

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 14 of 14
(699 Views)

OH and there aint no way i would hook up the thermostat......... i can hear my pipes freezing now... 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.