Re: Can not accept terms of service
HMCGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Try a different browser. When the terms of service open, look for "I have read and agree". Click the check box next to I have read and agree and then click submit. Some browswers experience errors preventing them from displaying the pages properly.

0 Likes
Vega3

I have done just that.  Both Chrome and MSIE on a PC and Chrome and Firefox on a Mac.

To no avail I'm afraid.

0 Likes
Geo65

Try This:

Go To myverizon.com and log in with "primary" Vz ID and password. (should be a .net account) Verify with FiOS Technical if it is not.

Once logged in, look to the right side of the screen and you should see, "Billing Summary"

Under "Billing Summary" there will probably be some advertisement

Under the advertisement you should see "Account Actions"

In the "Account Actions" click on the "Manage Broadband Essentials & Extras" hyperlink

If ToS has already been accepted, then the next screen will show you HMC Kit is "Active" in the right side of the screen. If not, there should be link taking you the ToS screen. This screen loads slowly.

Please remember, the account must be "PROVISIONED" for a ".net" (sounds like dot net) account. If you do not know, call FiOS Technical for verification.

HTH.

Respectfully,

Geo

0 Likes
slaw2

I have this same problem when trying to log into my the cloud service I purchased 3 weeks ago and have not been able to use.  When I sign into the cloud I am redirected to the web site but to the upgrade and renewal page.  I have tried to accept the terms of service a thousand times on firefox, chrome, and explorer on this machine and on my work computer, but to no avail.  Multiple chats, phone calls, and screen sessions with verizon, the cloub subcontractor, billing, all with NO solution.  I cannot begin to describe how frustrating this is.  After going back to the cloud help line, they have now escalated the issue, so I hope it gets some attention now.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes