Switch Account

Cat food dispenser

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(1,725 Views)

I have seen the commercial on TV pitching the home control with the cat food dispenser.

Can anyone explain how that works?

I understand it is a service that Verizon FiOS provides but I cannot find anything about how the service is used to control a per food dispenser.

I am leaving for a short trip and would like to know more about this.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
(1,669 Views)

An accessory device for the Home Monitoring and Control service is an Appliance Module.  An electrical device (such as the cat feeder) connected to this module can be controlled locally or remotely from three user interfaces (web, FiOS TV, smartphone app) and by user-defined automation "modes" to provide electrical power only when desired.  In the case of the cat feeder, you can activate the electric to it at specified days/times, or on demand, to meet the needs of your pet's feeding schedule.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 3 of 3
(1,219 Views)

Even the cat!

I love this commercial, esp. because the cat looks a lot like my cat. 

I've been looking all over to find a video of it to send to a friend.  Can anyone provide me with a link?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.