HMC discontinued
JVHgeodesist

I was no longer getting text alerts when the door locks were accessed, and i could not connect to the camera. I called last month, and they said they would fix it. Today I had time to see what the problem was. I looked at my bill, and I was no longer being charged the monthly fee. So, I called Verizon and asked why it was removed. The person said she didn't know why, but that she can no longer add it back to my account. She also said MAYBE I could add it back from an online page. ?????

My main use is for the two door locks I installed, which I ordered with the gateway (Actiontec SG200). I can connect to the gateway with a web browser, but there is no menu or login or anything configurable. 

I went to the Schlage web site (the locks are from Schlage). They seem to have a similar device (Nexia) that hopefully would work with the locks I have. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HMC discontinued
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We hadn't heard from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Ali Adam

0 Likes
Bill442

Same thing happened to me.  Only use it to monitor the house when we are away, went to log in and couldn't.  Verizon rep said service no longer offered and all the money I spent on the equipment was just my tough luck.  Can't believe Verizon would sell me the equipment then turn it all into paper weights!

0 Likes