quick menu

Home Monitoring Control

Home Monitoring Control

Contributor jagjrpi
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(4,511 Views)

Is there any email address for Customer Service or Technical Support for Verizon.  My Home Monitoring Control is not working for more than a month. They levft several voice mail message but didn 't leave any ticket number advising me that the problem has been fixed. It has not been fixed. i made contact via phone, which is the only wayj to contact Verizon and they either dropped the call, asked me to call back, listening to the music for more than half an hour.

Will reporting this incident to BBB helpls. Thanks.

2 REPLIES
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
(4,499 Views)

Have you tried the  Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

Contributor rKeyTek
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(4,361 Views)

I had similar problems several months ago.  I took everything off-line, deleted the app from my smart phone and reloaded everything as if new.  Has worked fone since.  I too, got no help what so ever from Verizon.  They appear to have abandoned all support for Home Control.....  With exception to the monthly billing of course.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios