Switch Account

Home Monitoring Set Up

Home Monitoring Set Up

Highlighted
Contributor dlduscg
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(386 Views)

I purchased the Home Monitoring Kit via phone because I was unable to find a way to order on MyVerizon web site. Every time I tried I received the error The page isnt directing properly and Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. I got the same when I tried Internet Explorer, so I called via phone and placed the order.After registering and reregistering and trying every silly suggestion offered by Verizon robots I finally gave up ording online.

Now I have the Home Monitoring Kit and I am unable to get it registered or set up because of another error stating that Sorry,  unable to verify the Terms of Agreement, try again later.

I noticed that others are having the same difficulty and I am now wondering if this is all a scam, or that Verizon does not want my business anymore. Whatever the reason behind making us spend inordinate time going around in circles and not offering any help is totally unacceptable and I am reconsidering my options. Please, in one last effort, can anyone help me get my stuff activated, or must I forever cast aside Verizon as just another Comcast imitator. Please help.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.