Switch Account

Ip Camera Admin access

Ip Camera Admin access

Contributor Jimmy337
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(2,716 Views)

When are we going to have admin access to the HMC products we purchased?Anyone? Verizon WAKEUP!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 2 of 5
(2,693 Views)

There is one post where the person says he has managed to reset the cameras to factory settings (http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Home-Monitoring-and-Control/IP-Camera-reflashed-and-works-perfectly-fin...). I sent him a PM but I have not yet gotten a reply.

I agree, Verizon should release the information since they are dropping the system and we have paid for the cameras. We Own Them, Give Us The Codes!

Contributor Jimmy337
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(2,690 Views)

At the very least give a firmware update so we can use it on our own. Hopefully resolved soon

Contributor jayzi
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(2,064 Views)

Has ANYONE had any luck getting into these cameras? It is quite frustrating to say the least!

Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 5 of 5
(2,055 Views)

Nope, I suggest that EVERYONE who reads this calls VHM&C support and bug them for the codes. With all the recent issues, I feel like VHM&C may be coming to an end soon and we will all be stuck with hundreds of dollars worth of equipment that can't be used elsewhere because we don't have the codes.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.