Switch Account

Lack of service

Highlighted
Contributor tpaeddie
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(437 Views)

Service, is not any the vocabulary it call a long drown out process. I made the mistake and upgrade my home to allow for a static IP which required a commercial account in my home it was working great till I wanted to up grade to Verizon new home control system because we were using a static IP for a home network, they made me add an additional ONT connection to the house and in the change over took 8 techs moving one connection at a time because no one coming to the site could work on one service at at time. Internet 3 day to make work correct, TV 1 week, then phone took over 2 week more to work all the service on the network. I had some much time into the process I just gave up caring and just went with the flow. BUT or the Record they need a better service between the home system and static network and my cell phone I spend all most 900 a month and for that money I would figure it meant something. But now way you either accept the way they are or you go with what cable they are even worse. What does a man do

the new problem is was with the home camera recording system. I have a problem with having the same clip saving evertime it record no idea why. I call tech support 4 time and they keep saying someone from tier 3 will call me no one calls no email and no solution to the problem this has been a problem for 1 week still no response

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.