Switch Account

List of MODES in a Browser

List of MODES in a Browser

Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 1 of 1
(879 Views)

I have reported this to VHM&C tech support several time but it is still an issue.

I have 35 different MODES setup. On my iPhone & iPad I can see them all and do basic operations (Run, Suspend, & Resume) but I can't edit or delete them on a mobile device, which is normal.

The problem is that on a browser where I can add, edit, and delete MODES, I can only see 21 of my MODES.

I have tryed things like deleting a few of the MODES I do have access to to see if the others would appear, they don't. So it's not a matter of being able to access a finite number of MODES. I have even created new MODES, which work fine but still do not display on a browser, only on my mobile devices.

Is anyone else hinging this problem?

NOTE: When I told Verizon I had 35 MODES they acted like they never heard of anyone having that many. Funny because all their ads for VHM&C (which of course are no longer on their site, but I have copies) said you can have as many devices as you want. Well, what good is that if you can't have at least the same number of MODES?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.