NO RECORDINGS
twkennedy
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is the most frustrating system.  I spent the better part of 5 days getting emails that my HOME MONITORING is recording but yet no records to be found.  I spend the better part of 1 hour on the phone with a very pleasant TECH SUPPORT person who could not get it working so elevated to ,  SUPER TECH SUPPORT?   eh... so nothing for 2 days more... then finally they all show up on my archive... deleted all of them.. up and runnig for a week or so and now i am back to the same crap... WHAT IS THE DEAL VERIZON.. .maybe its time to dismatle the department and start over... just totally disgusted .. but so much invested in it now.. took my money... took it real quick...... I would never recommend this service....  not when it is as unreliable as it has been..mmm no wait.. as it has always been...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NO RECORDINGS
boblat

I have been having the same problems. It all started when they upgraded their website. Tech support is no help at all. All they say is, yea we know there is a problem and we are working on it. This has been going on for weeks. Some of my recordings show up two days later. I agree, this is very frustrating. Hope someone has some ideas.

0 Likes