No Serrvice for 2 weeks
VBMAPPER
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was previously a moderately happy customer, but I believe that has ended. I have 2 thermostats, a door lock, 2

wall switches, 2 cameras, and multiple dimmers and switches connected. 2 weeks ago, while I was out

of town, I lost remote access to the Home Monitoring System. Unfortunately, my heating system was set to OFF as a default, but luckily no pipes had frozen yet when I got home.  Verizon informed me that my account was accidently deleted, but they couldn't figure out why. The sent me another "Welcome Kit" and said I had to hook everything up again.

Well, I have been trying to connect the Gateway device for over a week now, and it will not work. Each tech is very polite,

but can't rectify the problem either, electing to submit trouble ticket after trouble ticket. Last night, "Andre" got tired of

trying to help me and hung up, saying he would call me back in 10 minutes. NEVER HAPPENED. Anyway, I realize that

I was wasting my time because when I asked him if he was monitoring what was going on while I was trying to connect, He said "his system was down". Apparently, he was just reading the "HOW TO "manual. I''ve been doing that for the past week.

I was well aware that the Home Monitoring System had a few bugs when I purchased it, but I jumped in and spent many hours wiring the 2 thermostats and drilling a hole in the fron door for the deadbolt.  SHAME ON ME!!!

Labels (1)
I hRe: No Serrvice for 2 weeks
twkennedy
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hear you and feel your pain brother... it  very unstable and un reliable..... just frustrating.    Cool in concep.. fails miserably in exectuion...

Re: No Serrvice for 2 weeks
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

VBMAPPER,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes