Re: No viewable recordings for two days now......
msligon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I have made two calls - again.... to tech support since Friday and they said there is a known problem and they are sorry.  Well, I suggest that Verizon keep an outage meter - to correctly adjust our monthly bills to reflect this ongoing problem.  I have had 5 cameras for a year now, and I would love to see the call in notes on my account.  This outage has been since Friday for me.  Not acceptable for me. 

I also suggested to the customer support that we receive text messages when there is a "known" problem or outage so we just don't assume that it is our gateway that has gone off-line. 

0 Likes
msligon
Enthusiast - Level 3

From my experience, when there is an outage - we NEVER seem to be able to recover the recordings that were "lost".  A major problem with me.

0 Likes
twkennedy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ya.. me too.. this happened the other day as well.. for several days.  If I didnt have so much money invested in the equipment I would throw it all in the garbage.  This system requires to much or my time to either trouble shoot on my own or sit on the line with tech support..

AWFUL

0 Likes
boblat

In New Jersey and have been having the same problem since they upgraded thier website. All I get from tech support is, yea, we know we have a problem. Now I am getting my recordings two days late and with the wrong recording times. I wonder is anyone from Verizon even cares about our post. It sure dosent seem like it.

0 Likes
cxr1997

I'm asking for a refund. There was an outage mid December and now again in January. It doesn't look like there is a permanent fix.

0 Likes
vdubbin1
I emailed them and have not received a response its been 2 days. I refuse to pay for a month of service when its been out for over 2 weeks in the past 2 months
0 Likes
eyRe: No viewable recordings for two days now......
twkennedy
Enthusiast - Level 3

seems to me they really dont care... just as long as we keep paying... i am very very close to taking the loss and throwing it al in the trash.... tired of hearing they have a problem.. .. if this was where i worked heads would be rolling..

0 Likes
twntzl

Im in MA. and have no viewable recordings either!  I get alerts saying camera has been triggered but no  recordings are there. I disconnected a camera and moved it & Thought I had messed something up when I reconnected. But it  just so happens this outage happened in that time frame. I have been going crazy trying to figure out what I did & it was a verizon issue all along aggghhh!

0 Likes
vdubbin1
UPDATE!! Service is scheduled to be restored by 1-11-12 at midnight. Completely ridiculous!!!
0 Likes
BrooklynGuy
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same issue, I just set up my service adn thought I did it wrong, but after seeing this I am not so sure.

0 Likes